User Consent Statement
1) The User provides voluntary consent that by accepting the present User Consent Statement published on the https://francdumonde.com website (hereinafter: “Portal”) of Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., (registered office: 7800 Siklós, Felszabadulás utca 80. A. ép. fszt. 3., Telephone: +36 70 509 8735, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), whether appearing as content, event or activity (by marking it as accepted on the Portal), acknowledges the terms and conditions of the Data Managing Information and the User Consent Statement in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) Article 5 and Article 6, Act CXII of 2011 on Information Self-determination and Freedom of Information (hereinafter referred to as “Act Info”) 5 § (1) article a), with regard to Act CVIII of 2001 on Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Act ECS”) 13 / A § (4), providing the User’s personal identification, communication and registration data (hereinafter collectively: “personal data”) on the Portal, for the purpose of receiving informative and other addressed content and transmitting data for data processing by third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Subcontractors”) in a business or working relationship with Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft.
2) The stored personal data shall be disclosed by Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., and will neither be transmitted abroad and nor transferred to any third-party subcontractors other than those mentioned above, and such contractors are not entitled to preserve the transferred personal data in any way or to forward it to any third parties.
3) Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., ensures the protection of the data and takes all technical measures and develops all procedural rules necessary for the implementation of data protection provisions in accordance with the abovementioned “GDPR”, “Act Info” and “Act ECS.”
4) User is responsible for the correctness, completeness and authenticity of the provided data. Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., is not liable for damage resulting from any false data provided, even if the incorrect nature of the data could have been detected. If the User is acting on behalf of another person, the User is responsible for acquiring from the person concerned a certificate or authorisation similar to the User Consent and Information Statement, and the responsibility of providing it is to be borne solely by the User.
5) The processing of personal data, provided the User Consent Statement is marked by the User as accepted on the Portal, begins by clicking on the “Send” button; and the process terminates with the request to delete all the personal data, or until the goal of data management has been concluded (e.g. legal grounds expire, the data is no longer needed), or until User disclaims data processing.
6) In connection with data management, User has the following rights and remedies:
(a) User may request information from Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., via the following contact information (7800 Siklós, Felszabadulás utca 80. A. ép. fszt. 3., Telephone: +36 70 509 8735, E-mail: email@example.com) on the handling of personal data. Upon request, the Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft. shall provide information about the data it handles, its purpose, its legal basis, and its duration, as well as information about any current processing of data, its legal basis and the addressee of any data transfer. (“Act Info” 14-15 §) Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., shall send the information in writing within 25 days at the latest, and it may refuse to do so only for reasons determined and certified by law. In the event of any denial of information, User may appeal to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11, Telphone: +36 1 391 1400, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), (hereinafter referred to as “NAIH”), in order to enforce User’s rights and to conduct an investigation. (“Act Info” 16 §).
b) The User may request the correction, deletion or blocking of his personal data at any time from Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., via the contact information specified in point (a). The correction, deletion or blocking of any personal data – if the request is not denied by Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft. – will be made within 5 working days of receiving the request. If Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., fails to comply with the request for correction, blocking or deletion, it shall inform the User within 30 days of the factual and legal grounds for such refusal. In order for User to enforce the appropriate rights in the case of a denial of such a request, User may appeal to the “NAIH” to seek an investigation. (“Act Info” 18 (2) §)
c) User may object to the processing of personal data by sending a statement to Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., at the address supplied in point (a), should User object to the propriety of the data handling. In this case, Tenkes Borvidékfejlesztő Nonprofit Kft., will notify User of the decision in writing. Should the User disagree with the decision, User may appeal to a court of law in order to enforce any applicable rights, in which case the court will regard it as a priority case. (“Act Info” 21-22)
d) For more information about User rights please read “GDPR” Article 7, Article 15, Article 16, Article 17, Article 18, Article 20 and Article 21.